Rice With Lentil
In a partnership with@delirec
View in original language
- White rice | 1 cup
- Lentil | 1 cup
- Chopped Bacon | 150 g
- Chopped small carrot | 1 unit(s)
- Chopped red onion | 2 tablespoon
- Grated Garlic | 1 dessert spoon
- Green smell | to taste
- Salt | to taste
- Pepper | to taste
- I cooked the lentils with water and salt for 10 minutes, drained and set aside.
In a pan I fried the bacon over low heat until golden brown, removed all the bacon and set aside.
- I sauteed the rice with garlic, onion and chopped carrot in the bacon fat, seasoned with salt and pepper and added water and let it cook until soft, I added the cooked lentils and bacon to the rice. Turned off the fire finished with green smell.
Did you like this recipe?