Rice with carrot
View in original language
- Rice2 can(s)
- Carrot1 unit(s)
- Garlic2 unit(s)
- Chopped Onion1 tablespoon
- Hot water5 can(s)
- Salt to taste
- Peel the carrot and grate it
- Wash the rice and set aside, add water to heat
- Crush the garlic together with the salt
- In a pan with a little oil, sauté the garlic with the onion and add the rice and stir well.
- Add to hair and cover rice with water
- Adjust the salt and let it cook until cooked.
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like
The easiest cheesecake of your life!