Rice with broccoli / creamy pea
View in original language
- Cooked rice, It's always good to change the white rice each day, especially when it's ready, it's easy to give it another face. | 4 unit(s)
- Broccoli | 200 g
- Pea | 100 g
- Garlic | to taste
- Olive oil | 1 dessert spoon
- Cottage cheese | 2 tablespoon
- Minas cheese | 100 g
- milk | 100 ml
- Salt | to taste
- cherry tomato | 100 g
- I put in a pan a thread of olive oil with 2 crushed garlic cloves. I sautéed 1/2 cup of fresh frozen peas there. I also put some chopped broccoli bouquets
- I seasoned with salt, as soon as they were cooked, I added the milk and added the rice that I already had ready.
- now it was mixed with the peas and broccoli. Cover the pan and leave it on low heat, stirring occasionally.
- After that I added the curd and the Minas cheese in cubes and the cherry tomatoes
- Ready, if you don't have rice ready at home, make rice and follow the same steps
Did you like this recipe?