View in original language
- Cooked and cold rice2 cup
- Eggs3 unit(s)
- Grated pepperoni bud1 unit(s)
- Salt and spices to taste
- Mozzarella cheese (stuffing) to taste
- Wheat flour3 tablespoon
- Baking powder1 teaspoon
- Parsley and chives to taste
- Mix everything very well with your hands until it forms a very firm dough.
- With a spoon, take an amount and open it, fill with a piece of mozzarella and make balls.
- Dip in wheat flour, then in beaten eggs and finally in breadcrumbs. Fry in very hot oil until golden and the cheese inside is melted.
- Drain on paper towels and serve!