Quick and easy feijoada
Amo feijoada. Senti vontade de fazer.. Nunca tinha feito. E ficou uma delícia. Read more
View in original language
- Black beans500 kg
- Pieces of pork meat to taste
- Seasonal sachet1 unit(s)
- Small bell pepper1 unit(s)
- Pepper1 unit(s)
- Coriander (green smell)1 unit(s)
- Calabrian sausage1 unit(s)
- Salt to taste
- Garlic Clove2 unit(s)
- Let the beans soak overnight.
- Place the beans in the pressure cooker along with the chopped vegetables.
- In a frying pan let the garlic brown and put it next to the beans in the pan.
- Cut the sausage into slices and cut in half, place on the beans along with the pieces of pork.
- Finally put the salt and water in the pan and let it cook for 15 minutes.