Pumpkin stew with okra
View in original language
- Pumpkin pumpkin | 1/2 unit(s)
- Okra | 100 g
- White onion | 1/2 unit(s)
- Garlic | 1 unit(s)
- Italian tomato | 1 unit(s)
- Fresh coriander | to taste
- Salt | to taste
- Seedless Girl's Finger Pepper | 1 unit(s)
- Corn oil | 1 tablespoon
- Remove the skin and seeds from the pumpkin and cut into cubes. Chop the onion, tomato and garlic finely. Chop the coriander. Reserve.
- In a medium pan, add the oil and saute the garlic and onion.
- Add the pumpkin and tomato and stir.
- Add a cup of water, add pepper, salt and cilantro. Cook for 3 minutes.
- Then add the whole okra and let it cook until soft.
Did you like this recipe?