Pumpkin chicken pasta sauce
View in original language
- Olive oil2 tablespoon
- Small onion1 unit(s)
- Shredded chicken1 cup
- Peas, salt and spices to taste
- Tomato Extract3 tablespoon
- Mini pumpkin1/4 unit(s)
- Saute onion in oil
- Add the shredded chicken and saute well.
- Add the pumpkin chopped into small cubes and sauté
- Add salt to taste, seasonings and tomato paste and sauté
- Add water to cover and cook until the pumpkin is soft and the sauce is thick, being careful not to burn.
- Once that's done, just serve it with your pasta of choice.