View in original language
- Asterix Potato Peeled and Diced | 3 unit(s)
- Chopped seedless pepper | 1 unit(s)
- Garlic Cloves | 3 unit(s)
- Piece of ginger | 1 unit(s)
- Tapioca Gum | 2 tablespoon
- Cashew Nut Xerem | 2 tablespoon
- Turmeric | 1 teaspoon
- Garam masala | 2 teaspoon
- Sweet paprika | 1/2 teaspoon
- Chopped Mint | 2 tablespoon
- Chopped coriander | 2 tablespoon
- Salt | to taste
- Oil for frying | to taste
- Start by steaming the cut potatoes until they are tender. Pass through a juicer and reserve in a large bowl.
- In a food processor or pestle, beat the garlic cloves and the ginger finger until obtaining a uniform paste. Pour over the squeezed potatoes.
- Add all the other ingredients to the potato dough, mix well to coat all the ingredients, cover with a cloth and let it rest for 10 minutes.
- After that time, shape small balls, flatten to obtain a disc shape and in a frying pan with enough oil to cover the bottom, fry the dumplings until golden.
- Serve as a snack or inside a meal accompanied by a lemon.
- I don't recommend keeping it in the fridge overnight because it loses its structure.
Did you like this recipe?