View in original language
- Large Potato with Peel2 unit(s)
- Bacon cut into cubes150 g
- Olive oil2 tablespoon
- Seasonings to taste (I used rosemary, oregano and ground black pepper)1 to taste
- Girl's Finger Pepper (preferred)2 unit(s)
- Mix the seasonings with the oil, season with a pinch of salt. Reserve.
- With a very sharp knife, cut the potato into thin slices, approximately 3 mm, (less than an inch wide) vertical from one side to the other. Be careful not to cut all the way to the end of the potato, otherwise they will fall apart. To avoid making mistakes when cutting the potatoes, support the potato on top of a wooden spoon. This way the knife will not go to the end of them, and makes cutting easier for those who have no practice.
- Brush the olive oil mixture over the potatoes, sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Place the potatoes in a deep roasting pan and cover with aluminum foil. Bright side inside.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180°C for 40 to 50 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and place the bacon on top of each potato and return to the oven without the foil for another 20 minutes or until they are golden.
- When serving, sprinkle with the girl's finger pepper.
- Serve with a delicious hamburger.