View in original language
- Milk | 2 cup
- Medium potatoes cut into thin slices | 5 unit(s)
- Salt | to taste
- Black pepper | to taste
- Onion cut into slices | 1 unit(s)
- grated mozzarella | 1 cup
- Sour cream | 1 can(s)
- Gems | 3 unit(s)
- Ham | 200 g
- In a pan, add the milk and the potato.
- Season with salt and cook until the potato is soft but still firm.
- Remove the potato from the pan, add the onion and cook until it loses its raw texture.
- Drain the onion and reserve the cooking liquid.
- In a medium refractory (greased with margarine), alternate layers of potato and ham.
- Finish with a layer of potato.
- Mix the cooking liquid, the yolks and the cream. Season salt and pepper to taste. Distribute this mixture over the entire surface of the dish.
- Spread the cheese on top. Place in medium oven for about 35 minutes.
Did you like this recipe?