View in original language
- Sliced Potato600 g
- Sour cream1 unit(s)
- Mozzarella cheese200 g
- Salt, black pepper and oregano1 to taste
- Peel the potatoes and cut them into very small pieces. Put them to cook until they are soft.
- Now I'm going to make the white cream. In a pot I mixed the cream, salt and black pepper. Mix well and set aside.
- Once the potatoes are cooked, place them in the glass form. And cover with the white cream and then I put the mozzarella cheese and put oregano on top.
- I put it in the oven just to melt the cheese and brown it a little.
- Then and just serve it with white rice, it's show
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like