Potato broth with chicken breast
View in original language
- Diced Potato | 4 unit(s)
- Shredded chicken breast | 200 g
- Crushed garlic | 4 unit(s)
- Chives | to taste
- Water | to taste
- Salt | to taste
- Kinnor chicken broth | to taste
- Oil | 1 tablespoon
- Cook the potato until soft
- Blend the potato with the water in the blender until it forms a broth.
- In a pan add the oil and garlic and let it brown.
- Add the chicken breast, salt, kinnor broth and mix
- Add the potato broth and cover.
- Let it boil until it thickens the way you want.
Did you like this recipe?