Polenta with leek
In a partnership with@delirec
View in original language
- Homemade chicken stock | 1 l
- Medium cornmeal | 200 g
- Chopped Leek | 1 cup
- Chopped Onion | 1/3 cup
- Sea Salt | to taste
- Olive oil | 1 tablespoon
- In a container mix some of the broth with the cornmeal until it is very moist and uniform. Reserve.
- In a pan heat the oil and sauté the onion and leek.
- Add the chicken broth and salt. When it starts to boil add the cornmeal little by little stirring constantly.
- Cook the polenta over low heat, stirring constantly to avoid lumps.
- When it is in the texture you like, turn off the heat and transfer to the serving container.
Did you like this recipe?