Pineapple tropical vinaigrette 🍍
In a partnership with@delirec
View in original language
- Pearl pineapple | 1 unit(s)
- Chopped seedless tomato | 1 cup
- Finely chopped red onion | 1 tablespoon
- Chopped red and yellow bell pepper | 1/3 cup
- Chopped Strawberries | 1/3 cup
- Chopped pineapple | 1/3 cup
- Chopped Parsley | 1 tablespoon
- Olive oil | 1 tablespoon
- Squeezed Lime | 1 tablespoon
- Finely chopped chili pepper | to taste
- Sea Salt | to taste
- Cut one side of the pineapple lengthwise, preserving the entire crown and remove the core (use it in the vinaigrette), digging out the space for the vinaigrette, set aside.
- Prepare the vinaigrette by mixing all the ingredients in a container and place inside the pineapple to serve.
Did you like this recipe?