Pigeon pea Farofa Fit
In a partnership with@delirec
View in original language
- Seasoned pigeon peas, cooked and drained | 2 cup
- Chopped small onion | 1 unit(s)
- Minced garlic | 3 unit(s)
- Cabbage leaves, chopped into strips | 3 unit(s)
- Oat flour | 1 cup
- Chopped Parsley | to taste
- Chopped chives | to taste
- Smoked paprika | to taste
- Salt | to taste
- Black pepper | to taste
- Olive oil | to taste
- After cooking the pigeon peas and seasoning, drain all the water, sauté the onion, garlic and smoked paprika in olive oil.
- Add chives and kale until wilted.
- Then add the beans, season with salt and pepper.
- Add the oat flour and mix well.
- Remove from the skillet, add the parsley and a little more chives.
- Yields a lot!
Did you like this recipe?