perfect corn cream
View in original language
- Milk1 l
- Can of corn2 unit(s)
- Corn starch3 tablespoon
- Salt1 to taste
- Garlic2 unit(s)
- Black pepper1 to taste
- Butter1 tablespoon
- In a pan, heat the butter and fry the crushed garlic.
- Dissolve the cornstarch in a little milk and set aside.
- Blend the milk and 1 can of corn in a blender.
- Sift the liquid into the pan and add the milk with starch, salt and pepper.
- Leave on medium heat and stir constantly until it thickens.
- Finally, add the can of corn and serve.
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like
Apple pie - zero gluten and zero lactose