View in original language
- egg whites | 6 unit(s)
- Gems | 6 unit(s)
- Unleavened Wheat Flour | 6 tablespoon
- Salt (pinch) | 1 to taste
- Stuffing: chopped pepperoni | 2 unit(s)
- Filling: chopped tomato | 2 unit(s)
- Stuffing: chopped onion | 1 unit(s)
- Stuffing: chopped peppers | 1/2 unit(s)
- Filling: olive oil | 5 tablespoon
- Filling: grated cheese | 30 g
- Place the egg whites in the mixer and beat until it turns into snow.
- Add the yolks, wheat flour and salt and beat for 2 minutes and set aside.
- In the pan over high heat, place the olive oil, onion, tomato, pepper, pepperoni and stuff for 6 minutes and turn off.
- Grease a Pyrex dish with olive oil and place half the beaten eggs, place the stuffing and add the rest of the eggs
- Place grated cheese on top and bake in the oven for 25 minutes until cooked.
Did you like this recipe?