View in original language
- Apple | 5 unit(s)
- Girl's Finger Pepper | 2 unit(s)
- Sugar | 1 cup
- Water | 1/2 cup
- Grate the apple or put it in a food processor until finely chopped.
- Place the sugar and apples in a pan over low heat.
- Chop the pepper very fine and add to the pan as soon as it starts boiling.
- The secret to getting spicier is to use the seed, if you want it weaker, dispense the seed when chopping
- Let it cook on low heat for 20 minutes on low heat.
- Add water as needed
- Let it cool down and put it in a glass and cover.
- keep in the fridge
Did you like this recipe?