Arroz branco com molho de tomate e parmesão Read more
View in original language
- Rice1 cup
- Tomato sauce1 cup
- Parmesan cheese5 dessert spoon
- Garlic3 unit(s)
- Extra virgin olive oil1 tablespoon
- Basil to taste
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Other spices to taste
- Wash the rice. I used organic white. Mince the garlic cloves and brown them in olive oil.
- Put the rice in the pan with 2 cups of water to cook.
- When the rice rises, add the sauce. I used skinless tomato in the organic broth too and the grated cheese. about half a cup
- Season to taste. I used pink salt, kingdom pepper.
- Serve with chopped fresh basil. I served mine with beans and vegetables.