View in original language
- medium eggplants | 4 unit(s)
- Salt and oil | to taste
- Onion and garlic | to taste
- Pepperoni Pepper | to taste
- Nutmeg | to taste
- Parsley and chives | to taste
- Mozzarella | 250 g
- Bacon | 150 g
- Cottage cheese | 6 tablespoon
- Margarine | 1 teaspoon
- Ground beef | 300 g
- Take the aubergines, washed and cut them like a canoe
- With the help of a knife, remove some of the pulp, you can't take it all the way to the bottom, as this will be used as the base for the stuffing
- Place the eggplants in boiling water, along with the salt and leave for 2 minutes, remove them and put them in the oven for 5 minutes (without stuffing)
- Take the eggplant hooves you took out, and sauté with the ground beef, garlic, onion, bacon, pepperoni
- Transfer to a container and add curd, set aside
- Take the eggplants from the oven, stuff them with the stuffing that was reserved and cover them with the mozzarella, put them in the oven to brown.
- Sprinkle parsley and chives when finished.
- Never leave the glass refractory on cold places, when leaving the oven always place it on a wooden board.
Did you like this recipe?