View in original language
- Eggs8 unit(s)
- Chopped tomato2 unit(s)
- Chopped Onion2 unit(s)
- Ground beef300 g
- Beef Sazon2 unit(s)
- Olive oil2 tablespoon
- Salt (pinch)1 to taste
- Wheat flour4 tablespoon
- In a pan over high heat, place the olive oil and the washed ground beef.
- Add the tomato, onion and sazon mixing well, sautéing for 10 minutes, turn off and set aside.
- Put the egg whites in the mixer and beat until it turns into snow.
- Add the yolks, salt and wheat flour and mix for 2 minutes.
- Grease a refractory with oil and place half of the beaten egg
- Put the meat stuffing and xubra with the rest of the beaten egg
- Preheat the oven to 180° for 10 minutes and place the omelet to bake for 25 minutes or until golden.