View in original language
- Eggs4 unit(s)
- Tomato1 unit(s)
- Pepper1/1 unit(s)
- Onion1/1 unit(s)
- Salt1 teaspoon
- Oregano1 teaspoon
- First, put the eggs in a bowl and mix them well.
- Then add the well-cut tomato, the onion also cut and the pepper also cut and mix well.
- Then add the salt and oregano and mix everything.
- In a frying pan, pass margarine and then take it to the low fire add the mixture let it cook for 4 minutes and turn the other side and leave for 3 minutes.
- Observation. You can also put whatever you want in any seasoning to your liking.
- Is ready.