View in original language
- Eggs5 unit(s)
- Ham and cheese1 to taste
- Chopped Parsley1 tablespoon
- Olive oil1 teaspoon
- Salt, black pepper and oregano1 to taste
- Place the eggs on a plate and beat with a fork.
- Chop the ham and cheese and mix together with the egg.
- Then I added the salt, black pepper and oregano and mixed.
- Finally, I added the chopped parsley. Take a frying pan and add the oil and let it heat up.
- Then put the omelet and let it fry on one side and then turn it on the other side.
- Then and only serve
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like
Against Filet with Mashed Potato
Roasted Pumpkin in Molasses and Rosemary