View in original language
- Dry beans500 g
- Bacon200 g
- Pepperoni200 g
- Chopped Onion1 unit(s)
- Garlic Clove4 unit(s)
- Green Smell to taste
- Chives to taste
- Chili pepper to taste
- Cook the dry beans in the pressure cooker for 40 minutes, or until the beans are al dente.
- In another pan sauté the onion, garlic, bacon, pepperoni.
- Add the cooked fava beans with the broth.
- Let it boil well to get the taste of the sauteed ingredients.
- Finally add the green smell and chives.
- Serve hot in ramekins and garnish with the pout peppers.
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like
Northeastern hominy (curau)