New Year's Light
In a partnership with@delirec
View in original language
- Pepperoni chopped into medium pieces1 cup
- Bacon chopped into medium pieces1/2 cup
- Onion1/4 cup
- Chopped green onion to taste
- Egg3 unit(s)
- Fine cassava flour2 cup
- Chopped Chili Pepper to taste
- Sea Salt to taste
- Corn or sunflower oil1/4 cup
- Butter1 tablespoon
- Fresh spices (rosemary, thyme, oregano, parsley) to taste
- Sweet paprika1 teaspoon
- Small minced garlic clove1 unit(s)
- In a food processor or blender, blend the onion, fresh seasonings, salt and 1 tablespoon of oil until smooth. Reserve.
- In a large, high skillet, fry the bacon and set aside.
- In the same skillet, fry the pepperoni and reserve.
- In the same skillet add the eggs and prepare scrambled eggs. Reserve.
- Still in the same frying pan, use the remaining fat, add the remaining oil, the butter and fry the garlic and pepper.
- Add the onion processed with the spices and let it cook for about 2 minutes and add the paprika.
- Return the sausage, bacon and eggs to the pan and mix.
- Add the flour and salt and stir over low heat until the flour is well toasted.
- Finish with the green onion.