View in original language
- Powdered milk12 tablespoon
- Egg2 unit(s)
- Chemical Yeast2 teaspoon
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Extra virgin olive oil1 tablespoon
- Beat the eggs with a fouet until homogenized.
- Add the powdered milk and stir until it becomes a dough. Put the baking soda and seasoning last.
- In a non-stick mold greased with olive oil, place the dough divided into 6 and bake for 10 minutes in a preheated oven at 180 degrees Celsius.
- I divided the dough into balls for a hamburger bun, but it can be made in your favorite shape. It grows well so it's good to use a big shape.
- Oven time can vary from 10 minutes keep an eye out until it's golden. If your oven has a grill function, it will be ready faster.
- The dough gets sticky, so it's good to use a little butter on your hands to separate it. It can also be made in a traditional bread form.