View in original language
- Ground beef | 500 g
- Onion | to taste
- Garlic | to taste
- Spices of your choice | to taste
- Tomato sauce | 1 can(s)
- Olive oil | to taste
- Grind the onion and garlic mix with the meat and other seasonings of your choice (I like Bahia seasoning and chimichurri).
- Roll the balls to the size you want (I always make small ones, I find it more practical when frying)
- Fry in hot oil.
- In another pan, sauté the garlic and onion in oil.
- Add seasoning sauce to taste.
- Add the already fried meatballs and you're done.
Did you like this recipe?