View in original language
- Potato1 kg
- Salt1 to taste
- Milk1 to taste
- Butter3 tablespoon
- In a pan, place the potatoes to cook with the skin on, adding a pinch of salt to taste.
- Add a volume of water until the potatoes are submerged and let it boil until they are at a tender point.
- After that, use a potato masher to mash them, being careful not to leave them lumpy.
- Remove the skins left in the container and place another potato in the ricer, always removing the skins with the aid of a fork.
- In a bowl, place the acquired dough while still hot, along with the butter and salt.
- With the help of a fork, knead the dough and gradually add the milk until the puree is in a pleasant consistency. Enjoy the mashed potatoes!!