Manteiguinha Beans with Pumpkin and Pepperoni Rapidex
In a partnership with@pangeia
View in original language
- Cooked Butter Beans1.5 cup
- Pepperoni1 unit(s)
- Onion1/2 unit(s)
- Garlic cloves2 unit(s)
- Green smell to taste
- Diced Pumpkin1 cup
- Note: the butter beans are ready to cook for 15 minutes under pressure.
- Cook the pumpkin. Run the water and book.
- In a pan, fry the pepperoni cut into cubes in its own fat.
- Add the chopped onion and garlic cloves. Sauté until golden.
- Add the already cooked beans, without the broth, season with salt and green smell.
- Add the pumpkin and sauté for about 2 minutes.
- Serve next!!!!
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like
Orange and Carrot Juice
Aperol Spritz- Italy 🇮🇹
100% Whole Naturally Fermented Bread