View in original language
- carolino rice (can be substituted for common white rice)2 cup
- Olive oil3 tablespoon
- Onion1 unit(s)
- Garlic2 unit(s)
- Tomatoes3 unit(s)
- Bay leaves3 to taste
- Tomato Pulp1 can(s)
- Water3 cup
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Chop the tomatoes and set aside.
- Sauté the chopped onion in olive oil, then the chopped garlic.
- Add the tomatoes, bay leaves (to taste).
- Cover the pan and let it cook for 5 minutes. Once cooked, remove the bay leaves (they are just for flavor and aroma)
- Add the carolino rice (it can be replaced by commonly used white rice, since carolino rice is uncommon in Brazil, more commonly found in Portugal) then the water and let it cook.
- As soon as the water starts to dry, add the tomato pulp, after it boils, cook for 5 minutes.
- It goes very well with any type of meat and salads.
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like