Low carb bacon and egg crumbs
View in original language
- Diced Bacon0 to taste
- chopped onion1/2 unit(s)
- grated small carrot1 unit(s)
- Nuts, nuts and seeds0 to taste
- almond flour100 g
- Salt, pepper and parsley0 to taste
- chopped boiled eggs4 unit(s)
- In a skillet over medium heat, fry the bacon and onion until golden.
- Add the carrot and stir until reduced in size.
- Add the chestnuts, walnuts (or whatever seeds you prefer) and mix well.
- Add the almond flour, salt, pepper, green smell and stir again.
- Finish with the boiled eggs and stir until everything is mixed.
- Now just serve.