Lentil with Pepperoni and Carrot
In a partnership with@delirec
View in original language
- Lentil | 200 g
- Sliced carrots | 1 unit(s)
- Pepperoni slices | 100 g
- Chopped red onion | 2 tablespoon
- Chopped Red Bell Pepper | 1 tablespoon
- Crushed Garlic | 1 dessert spoon
- Olive oil | 1 tablespoon
- Salt, pepper, smoked paprika | to taste
- Chopped Coriander | to taste
- I soaked the lentils for 1 hour then drained all the water and set aside.
In a pan I fried the pepperoni in olive oil, added the garlic and onion and sautéed together, added all the spices and the carrot, lastly the lentils, added water until everything was covered, covered the pan and left it cooking for 20 minutes.
- After that time, I adjusted the salt, left another 5 minutes to refine the broth, turned off the heat and finished with cilantro.
Did you like this recipe?