View in original language
- Eggs | 4 unit(s)
- Salt | to taste
- Sweet olive oil | 2 tablespoon
- Margarine | 1 cup
- Sazon Beef Sachet | 1 unit(s)
- Cabbage leaves | 12 unit(s)
- Grated cheese package | 1 unit(s)
- Wash the cabbage leaves and cut into thin strips.
Season with sazan and heat with a little sweet oil, to fill and reserve.
- Take the eggs and beat until they turn into snow.
Add the egg yolks and salt to taste.
- In a frying pan, place the butter, let it melt, add a little of the egg, fill with some of the stuffed cabbage, cover with the egg and make the omelet.
After frying, drizzle with grated cheese.
Did you like this recipe?