homemade tomato sauce
In a partnership with@delirec
View in original language
- Ripe tomatoes cut into 4 parts | 1 kg
- Large onion, coarsely chopped | 1 unit(s)
- Large clove of garlic, coarsely chopped | 5 unit(s)
- Large carrot, coarsely chopped | 1 unit(s)
- Fresh Basil | to taste
- Sea salt | to taste
- Olive oil | 1 dessert spoon
- Bay leaf | 1 unit(s)
- Hot water | 500 ml
- In a pan, heat the oil and sauté the garlic and onion.
- Add the tomatoes, carrots, salt, bay leaf and water and mix.
- Let it cook on low heat for 20 minutes, add the basil twig and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Remove the bay leaf and basil stalk and transfer the contents of the pan to the blender.
- Beat well until smooth, adjust salt if necessary.
Did you like this recipe?