homemade mayonnaise cream
View in original language
- Milk in a bag (it can't be in a box otherwise, the cream doesn't give texture) | 1 cup
- Oil | to taste
- Crushed Garlic Clove | 2 unit(s)
- Salt | 1 teaspoon
- In the blender, beat the milk, salt and garlic for 3 minutes.
- Slowly add the oil until it becomes a homogeneous cream.
- Put the cream in the fridge for 30 minutes.
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like
homemade lemon mayonnaise
green homemade mayonnaise
Carol Quentinhas mayonnaise