View in original language
- Wheat flour | 1 kg
- Salt | 1 coffee spoon
- Oil | 11 tablespoon
- Sugar | 3 tablespoon
- Organic Yeast | 2 tablespoon
- Warm water | 3 cup
- In a cup add 1 tablespoon of sugar, yeast and water and let it rest.
- In a large bowl, add the flour, salt, sugar and oil.
- Then mix the yeast with the flour and stir, then add water little by little and beating well with your hands.
- Let the dough rest until it rises, then roll the buns, place it in a square shape and let it rise for a few more minutes and put it to bake.
Did you like this recipe?