home made spice
View in original language
- Garlic heads (small) | 4 unit(s)
- Onions (medium) | 2 unit(s)
- Olive oil | to taste
- In the processor (or blender) place all the garlic already peeled and the peeled onions are cut into cubes;
- Grind it well (I like to leave it looking like a paste), in the middle of the process add a little olive oil (to taste);
- After the crushed seasoning, store in glass jars with a good seal, and to finish, put olive oil on top;
- Now just talk in the fridge and you can use it for various preparations such as: meat, poultry, fish, rice, beans and etc;
- Some observations:
I like to make it only with onion and garlic, but you can add other ingredients like pepper, chives, parsley and so on 😉;
To make it easier to rest the garlic, soak it in water for 20 to 30 minutes.
Did you like this recipe?