Hidden ground beef
View in original language
- Potato1 kg
- Ground beef500 g
- Mozzarella300 g
- Olive oil to taste
- Milk2 cup
- Butter2 tablespoon
- Crushed garlic2 unit(s)
- Onion1 unit(s)
- Salt to taste to taste
- Tomato sauce1 cup
- Peel the potatoes, cut in half and cook with water and salt.
- Once cooked, pass through the juicer, add the milk and butter, mix well until a puree is formed and set aside.
- In a pan, add 1 tsp of oil, the onion, garlic and sauté the ground beef.
- Season with salt, green smell, add the tomato sauce and cook until the water that forms in the pan dries up.
- Line a refractory with half of the mashed potatoes. Add a layer of mozzarella and a layer of ground beef.
- Finish with the rest of the mashed potatoes.
- Place in the oven for 30 min.