View in original language
- Egg | 6 unit(s)
- Cooking cream | 250 ml
- Scallions | 4 unit(s)
- Parsley | to taste
- Smoked Bacon | 250 g
- Fresh cheese | 200 g
- cherry tomato | to taste
- Pepper | to taste
- Salt | to taste
- Beat the eggs with the cream, add the chopped onion and parsley.
- Season with salt and pepper. Add 150 grams of grated cheese and mix well.
- Pour the resulting mixture into a form, covered with parchment paper, bake for 20 minutes.
- Bake the bacon on a grill over high heat for 2 minutes on each side.
- Cut the cheese into pieces and the cherry tomatoes in half.
- After removing the baking sheet from the oven, arrange the bacon, cheese and tomatoes and roll into a roll. Sprinkle with grated cheese and bake in the oven for 10 minutes.
Did you like this recipe?