View in original language
- large ripe avocado | 1 unit(s)
- Tomato | 2 unit(s)
- Red onion | 1 unit(s)
- Coriander | 1/2 cup
- Seedless Girl's Finger Pepper | 1 unit(s)
- Olive oil and vinegar | 3 tablespoon
- Salt to taste | 1 coffee spoon
- Crushed garlic | 2 unit(s)
- Chop the tomatoes, onion, garlic, salt, mix with olive oil and vinegar, add the chopped avocado
- Add cilantro to taste and the finely chopped chili pepper
- Mix all ingredients well, leave in the fridge for 1 hour and serve with toast or doritos.
Did you like this recipe?