Ground banana moqueca
View in original language
- Onion4 unit(s)
- Garlic Cloves to taste
- grated coconut100 g
- Banana1 kg
- Fresh coriander1 teaspoon
- Cumin1 teaspoon
- grated ginger1 teaspoon
- Girl's Finger Pepper1 teaspoon
- Urucum1 teaspoon
- Coconut water1 l
- Sour cream1 can(s)
- Coconut Milk1 can(s)
- Tomato1 unit(s)
- Green pepper1 unit(s)
- Red pepper1 unit(s)
- Yellow pepper1 unit(s)
- Palm oil to taste
- Make a seasoning paste with coriander, cumin, grated ginger, girl's finger pepper and annatto. Crush everything and reserve.
- Grill the bananas (cut them diagonally). Grind the grated coconut with a little coconut water and a little cream, so it doesn't get too dry.
- sift. In the remaining liquid, add the remaining coconut water and cream.
- Add the coconut milk. Mix everything and sauté in a large pan with an onion, tomato, garlic. Saute everything with a little palm oil (be careful with the amount, due to its strong flavor).
- Add the seasoning paste to the stir-fry. Add the coconut mixture made earlier.
- Add the coconut mixture made earlier. Mix until boiling.
- When it boils, put layers of peppers of the three colors, interspersed with onions.
- In the center, place grilled sliced bananas and grilled horizontally sliced bananas.