Green string beans with beef jerky and okra
View in original language
- String Beans | 500 g
- Chopped beef jerky | 400 g
- Okra in slices | 8 unit(s)
- Chopped Onion | 1 unit(s)
- Chopped tomato | 1 unit(s)
- Crushed garlic cloves | 2 unit(s)
- Chopped green pepper | 1/2 unit(s)
- Coriander and chives | to taste
- Black pepper and cumin | to taste
- Salt | to taste
- Wash the green string beans and put to cook.
- While the beans are cooking, separate another pan, add olive oil or oil and place the charque in cubes to fry, then add the onion and garlic and mix well to sauté.
- Right after sautéing add the cumin and black pepper and the other vegetables, tomato, pepper, chives, coriander and the okra sauté a little longer.
- Turn off the heat and set aside
- When the beans are cooked, drain and add the beans to the container that you reserved, mix everything, add a little water and let it cook for another 5 minutes, turn off the heat and serve as you prefer.
Did you like this recipe?