View in original language
- Potato | 1 kg
- Smoked pepperoni | 1/2 kg
- Bacon | 250 g
- Oil | 3 tablespoon
- Bacon bouillon cubes | 2 unit(s)
- Small onion | 1 unit(s)
- Garlic Cloves | 4 unit(s)
- Coriander Sauce | 1 unit(s)
- Portion of cabbage (thinly sliced) | 1 unit(s)
- Black pepper | 1 teaspoon
- Salt | 1 to taste
- Peel the potatoes and bring to a boil.
- Cut the pepperoni and bacon into cubes.
- Chop all spices (separately).
- Fry the bacon (reserve).
- Fry the pepperoni (reserve).
- When the potatoes are cooked, mix with water in the blender until it forms a thick broth (reserve).
- Heat the oil, fry the onion, add the garlic, right after the bacon cubes and the cumin pepper.
- Pour the beaten broth (potato) into the stuffing pan and add the pepperoni and bacon (fried).
- Stir the broth so it doesn't stick to the pan.
- When boiling, add salt (to taste), coriander and cabbage.
- Serving suggestion: vinaigrette, toast or pate.
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like
GREEN BROTH 🍲