View in original language
- green beans1/2 kg
- sour cream1 can(s)
- cottage cheese2 tablespoon
- Qualho cheese0 to taste
- Maxixe and Jerimum (optional)0 to taste
- Onion, garlic, pepper, green smell and tomato1 unit(s)
- Seasonings0 to taste
- Clean the beans well, they may have caterpillars or a damaged seed.
- The gherkin must be sanitized and peeled, cut the pumpkin into medium pieces.
- Bring the beans to the fire with water, salt, zucchini and gherkin (if the zucchini cooks immediately remove so it doesn't fall apart. Depending on the type of jerimum it can cook before the beans).
- Note: These beans cook fast, so stay tuned
- In a separate pan, sauté the onion in a little oil or olive oil, add the garlic, chili pepper, tomato and paprika, sauté a little more and add the beans without broth, leave on the fire for a little while for the beans to take on the flavor of the spices.
- Add the bean broth to taste.
- For the broth to be thicker, put half a spoon (soup) of cornstarch in a little water to get dissolved and put it in the beans gradually until you get the desired thickness.
- When adding the starch, mix well to avoid lumps.
- Make sure the salt is good, add the qualho cheese cut into small cubes, the green smell, the cream and the cream, mix well and it's ready.