Gorgonzola Risotto with Pear
View in original language
- Rice for risotto2 cup
- Kieffer Pear (Hard Pear)3 unit(s)
- Gorgonzola Cheese200 g
- olive oil to taste
- salt to taste
- Honey4 tablespoon
- Onion1 unit(s)
- Garlic Cloves3 unit(s)
- Chicken Broth4 cup
- Black pepper to taste
- Parmesan Cheese to taste
- Mix the pear with the honey and heat until soft. Reserve
- Cut the onion and garlic and sauté in oil.
- Add the rice to the sautéed and fry for 1 minute.
- Add the chicken broth, salt and let it cook.
- When the rice is soft, add the gorgonzola in pieces and the pear.
- Sprinkle with pepper and stir well until the cheese melts.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan and serve.