gizzards with potatoes
In a partnership with@delirec
View in original language
- Chicken gizzards1 kg
- Large Potatoes3 unit(s)
- Chopped Garlic1 tablespoon
- Chopped Green Bell Pepper1/2 unit(s)
- Lemon1 unit(s)
- Chopped Onion1 unit(s)
- Chopped Parsley to taste
- Oil2 tablespoon
- Chili Pepper to taste
- Bay leaves2 unit(s)
- Salt, Spicy Paprika, Paprika to taste
- I cleaned the gizzards well and soaked them in water with lemon for 30 minutes. I washed the Gizzards, put them in a pan with water and took them to the fire, let them boil for 15 minutes. Drain the water and book.
- I put the oil in a pan, sauteed the garlic, onion and peppers, added the gizzards, seasonings, added water, covered the pan and cooked under pressure for 20 minutes.
- I removed the pressure and added the potatoes cut into half moons, covered the pan and cooked another 5 minutes under pressure.
- Finished with parsley and pepper.