Garlic Paste in the Airfryer
View in original language
- Garlic | 3 unit(s)
- Olive oil | to taste
- Cut off the end of the garlic head, but keep the skin
- Wrap in aluminum foil and drizzle a little oil.
- Take it to the Airfryer at the highest temperature for 20min
- Remove the Airfryer wrapping
- Open carefully and with the help of a fork, squeeze the teeth that will easily come out of the shell.
- Squeeze the cloves to make the garlic paste and if you want you can mix it with butter or mayonnaise.
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like