In a partnership with@delirec
View in original language
- Fresh water | 1 l
- Orange | 1 unit(s)
- Kiwi | 1 unit(s)
- Lemon | 1 unit(s)
- Mint | to taste
- Ice | 1 cup
- Wash the orange, lemon and mint sprig well.
- Peel the kiwi and cut into slices.
- Slice the lemon and orange, with the peel.
- Place the sliced fruits in a pitcher, add the mint sprigs, ice and add ice.
- In addition to looking beautiful, it is very tasty and refreshing!
- You can add more water as you run out.
Did you like this recipe?