View in original language
- painted fish300 g
- cassava flour1 cup
- tomatoes2 unit(s)
- onion1 unit(s)
- chopped chili1 to taste
- shrimp broth (tablets)3 unit(s)
- paprika1 dessert spoon
- Chopped chili pepper1 to taste
- salt1 to taste
- palm oil or olive oil3 tablespoon
- water2 l
- green smell1 to taste
- Place all the chopped ingredients in a pressure cooker. When it starts to boil, leave it for approximately 40 minutes. Then, strain the liquid through a fine sieve, passing a spoon to make the most of it, discarding the leftovers.
- Transfer the broth to another pan and, before turning on the heat, add the flour little by little, stirring to avoid lumps. Bring to the fire, always stirring, after starting to boil, leave for approximately 10 to 15 minutes. Taste the salt, add the green smell, if you want the mush harder, add more flour little by little.
- Transfer to a platter, put green smell on top. It goes great with white rice and stewed fish.