Filet By Mustard Sauce
View in original language
- Fillet300 g
- Seasonings0 to taste
- Olive oil3 tablespoon
- Mustard1 unit(s)
- Sour cream1 can(s)
- Cut the meat into a steak shape, season it with salt and pepper.
- Put oil in a frying pan and when it is hot put the meat, fry on both sides. Take the meat out of the skillet.
- Remove the excess oil from the skillet in which the meat was fried, add cream and a little mustard, bring to a boil, mix well and the sauce is ready.
- Pour the sauce over the meat or serve separately.
- POTATO AT AIYR FRIER Steam the potatoes, leave them hard, add dry seasonings (I use onion, garlic and parsley) and fry in the air fryer for approximately 15 minutes.
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like
Chicken fillet with mustard
Filet Mignon with Mustard Sauce
Chicken fillet in mustard
Filet mignon with mustard sauce